Saturday, January 2, 2010

Day 2

Today I walked Gurdie for 20 minutes. It was a slow 20 minutes. I think she got tired. Then I walked Bear and Buster at the same time for a slightly faster 30 minutes.

Arms-
with 2 lb weights
2 reps of 20 bicep curls
2 reps of 20 over the head thingies

Legs/butt/thighs-
with 2 lb weights
20 lunges forward
20 lunges backward
20 squats

I'm slightly sore from yesterday but nothing too bad. Tomorrow I'm gunna hurt... lunges don't like me. Also it's that time of month and my cramps weren't too bad this time. Maybe there is something to this whole exercising thing.

I also think I totally canceled out the exercising by eating two supersized s'mores, but whatever, they were GOOD.

Tomorrow I think I'll find a park and walk all three dogs at the same time because the neighborhood is getting a little old. I should drive my walking route and figure out how far I'm going. I think tomorrow I'll also hop onto the elliptical and actually get my heart rate up.

No comments:

Post a Comment